HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Welcome!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Emerald City » Welcome! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Cheryl Morgan
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2003 - 08:10 pm:   

And profuse thanks to the Nightshade folks for granting me this little piece of their virtual estate.

This was Jeff's ideas actually. He thought that people might like somewhere to discuss what goes on in Emerald City, and it sure saves me spending the time to set something like this up myself. So here it is folks, chat away, or not as the case maybe. Other than creating a new thread when new issues come out I'll probably leave this well alone. There's no one correct version of a book review, so it is entirely likely that other people won't see books the same way that I do. I'm sure people will disagree entertainingly with what I write.

And for those of you who have no idea what Emerald City is, start here: http://www.emcit.com/.

Ben O
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2003 - 09:11 pm:   

Hi Cheryl!

It's about time you had a message board to call home!

So what are you planning for your 100th issue? Sounds like a great excuse for a party...

Ben

Liz Williams
Posted on Tuesday, July 08, 2003 - 02:43 am:   

Allo Cheryl,

Nice to see EmCit with a board of its own...

Cheryl Morgan
Posted on Tuesday, July 08, 2003 - 10:13 am:   

Ah, issue 100... Let's just say that I have some plans and I have talked to a few people about them. And now that there's less than 6 months to go I'd better start doing someting.

As far a party, I am planning to have an #100 guestbook. Need to find a useable piece of code.

John Thiel
Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2003 - 07:18 am:   

Just looked it up, and bookmarked it. It looks like a fine magazine.

I felt like recommending Bravenet to provide you with a forum board.

Cheryl
Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2003 - 08:25 am:   

Why thank you. :-)

Don't think I need another forum though. I've got two and I'd rather try to concentrate any comments in a small number of places.

nit-picking reader
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2003 - 04:57 pm:   

Just dropping in for an FYI -- on your site you have Roc Books listed as RoC. I'm not sure why, unless you were taking all your information form the design of the logo, which seems an odd way to do things. The imprint is named Roc, as in the mythological bird.

Might want to correct that in future reviews. Devil's in the details...

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |