Adam and Judi Castro Okay in South Fl... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Castro, Adam-Troy » Adam and Judi Castro Okay in South Florida After Wilma « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Andrew Fox
Posted on Monday, October 24, 2005 - 08:55 pm:   

I spoke with Adam and Judi Castro tonight. They, along with most of the rest of Miami-Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach Counties, are without power. However, they and their home made it through the storm in good shape. Adam wanted me to get the word out to all of his fans and readers that he is fine and will return to his weekly reviews and other writings as soon as he has power to work with again.

Today has been a weird day; from my home in New Orleans, I've been calling all the folks in South Florida who have spent two months assisting my wandering family. Now our helpers are possibly in need of help themselves. What a strange, strange year. I'll be traveling from one disaster area to another on Friday when I return to South Florida to pick up Dara and the boys. Compared to what Surfide looks like now, our neighborhood in New Orleans will feel "normal" and luxurious by comparison.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Adam-Troy
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2005 - 04:48 am:   

Power came up at 7:15 PM, last night.

Yeah, it's been an odd year.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration