NICK MAMAMATAS IS A THRET TO MY PEOPLE Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Mamatas, Nick » NICK MAMAMATAS IS A THRET TO MY PEOPLE « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Lord Soth of the Sith
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2003 - 01:53 am:   

Hi i have long been familar with the man who calls himself Nick Matamas and his vile assalts on the people of this cuntry!!

He is very quick to judge those of us who play decent, whoresome role-playing games like Dungeons and Dragons (THIRD EDITION ONLY -- d20 system RULEZ!!!!!) or who have other faiths (ALL HAIL ANUBIS LORD OF THE DAD) or who are otherkin.

Yes i have discovred thru my role-playing experince that i have the SOUL OF A DRAGON, let me tell you how this happened. you see I was playing my favorite charcater, Lord Soth of the Sith, paladin of Anubis (AHALOTD) and i met this beautiful maiden and i knew that i had to have her, but i also new that Abunis would not approve of sexual intracource (ALL OFF SCREEN MIND YOU -- my DM is a guy) but yet the Dungeon Master was still making her come on (no pun intended!!!) to me, and i didn't know what to do, and so I figured hey a portabal hole is an extradimensional space right, and the Deities and Demigods book (third edition!) says Anubis is only divine rank 12, so he cannot see in portal holes!!, so i grabbed the girl and this is where the DM started to cheat, he said that she didn't like being grabbed, but I knew he had said before that she WANTED it, so i pushed her in the portal hole and followed her, and so he had me make grapple checks, and hold her down and finally i made the roll, and it was great and Lord Soth of the Sith "did it" right then and there! sorry if this is to explicit, i just like thinking about it, it was the most intense role-playing EVER and it still sorta turns me on. anyway, back to the story the DM said "okay you lose your paladin abilities" and i say "no way cuz Anbuis can't see me here" and we had an argument and he looked it up and there it was and i was RIGHT, and so he said "well when she gets out she will just pray and you're screwed" so i had to kill her or else Anubis would lose a Mighty Warrior in his fight against evil, and after that i came out of the portal hole and that's why Nick Mamasas is such a nasty guy, because he made me feel like a BAD PERSON even though i was just living out my dragon soul!!!!

how can this guy get away with writing like he does!!!! isn't this AMERICA!!!!!

Dragonsoul Lord Soth of the Sith

PS: i will be publishing a d20 game supplemint for playing otherkin -- compatible with BOTH d20 Modern AND Dungeons and Dragons (third ediction!) -- can Mamamas say the same? NO HE CANNOT and that is why i will always triumph.

Brrrrian Frost
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2003 - 02:32 am:   

Dear Dragonsoul Lord Soth of the Sith:

I believe you misspelt 'compatable'.

Yours, etc.
Brian (who looks forward to USA 3rd edition because the one we're stuck with sucks)

Liz Williams
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2003 - 03:54 am:   

Dear Dragonsoul Lord Soth of the Sith,

Where can I buy your supple mints?

Yrs

Liz

Haddayr Copley-Woods
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2003 - 01:59 pm:   

Nick: this _has_ to be referring to your writing on fandom, which I've heard you refer to but I can't seem to find anywhere. Where can I look this up?

M. Crawford
Posted on Monday, June 30, 2003 - 11:51 pm:   

But a portable hole can only contain enough air for two Medium-size creatures for about five minutes (DMG, p. 224). How could you have time to 'do it' /and/ kill her? Were you Hasted?

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register