ATTN COOL AND SEXY PEOPLE: MUG availa... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Mamatas, Nick » ATTN COOL AND SEXY PEOPLE: MUG available for pre-order « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Nick Mamatas
Posted on Sunday, December 07, 2003 - 04:06 pm:   

Our lovely hosts have just made my first full-length fiction, the Lovecraftian Beat road novel Move Under Ground available for pre-order. It won't be out till May, but smart money says to reserve your copy now, especially if you're interested in the limited edition.

What's so special about the LE, you ask? Well, I'll tell ya:

1. It's signed and numbered.
2. It features an introductory essay by me.
3. It features "Jitterbuggin'", a new short story by me.
4. Each copy is unique as I've written an original senryu on every signature sheet.
5. It features a ribbon bookmark stitched into the spine. Fancy schmancy!
6. Oh, and there is a kick-ass novel somewhere in there too.  Need proof?  Check the excerpt.

The book also makes a great holiday gift, as long as the holiday is, uhm, Easter.  Or May Day!  Yeah, May Day...

Anyway, buy it if ya want it.  And if you're cool and sexy enough to deserve a copy.

Nick M.

PS: Night Shade does charge credit cards at the time of order not the time of shipping, but unlike many publishers, it has an excellent reputation and record of on-time shipping.

Neal Stanifer
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 04:02 pm:   

Aw, man, I thought I was going to be able to order a mug. How the hell am I supposed to drink my coffee out of a damn book?

Nick Mamatas
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 04:35 pm:   

The official MUG mugs are coming soon!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register