Ah, nothing like a legal, paid for,... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Mamatas, Nick » Ah, nothing like a legal, paid for, Internet music « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Nick Mamatas
Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2003 - 03:43 pm:   

Why pirate music just because it is being sold for outrageous sums in record stores when you can just pay a small amount for all sorts of wonderful songs online?

MSN entertainment offers a wide selection of music, like a live album that seminal white supremacist band Skrewdriver! Let your kids run wild and free on the MSN network. It'll keep them away from the dark, non-corporate, corners of the online world.

Politics not your thing? Well then, why not sample G. G. Allin? I know I can face my deadlines a bit better knowing that the dulcet tones of "Cunt Suckin' Cannibal" are just a click away!

And if you like to kick it old school, don't forget The Mentors, a band that brought gritty, down-to-earth, street experiences to America. Who can forget their most famous couplet, read aloud in Congress by Tipper Gore: "Smell my anal vapors/I'll use your face as toilet paper"?

Not me, that's for sure. Stay off Kaaza, kids, and stick with the wholesome family entertainment provided by Microsoft.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Luís
Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2003 - 05:32 pm:   

Just you wait for the new version of "Cunt Suckin' Cannibal", the one that goes like "Smell my vaginal vapors/I'll use your face as a tampon". Sung by Skrewdriver, of course.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register