The Hawler (part two) Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Lewis, D.F. » The Hawler (part two) « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

des
Posted on Friday, February 24, 2006 - 01:28 am:   

Pleased to report that hits to my Publication-on-Reading trilogy of novels are increasing day by day on a geometric progression. Thanks.
des
http://www.weirdmonger.com

des
Posted on Friday, March 03, 2006 - 10:11 am:   

I think I reported elsewhere that a reader (whom I previously didn't know) had produced a book edition for himself of THE HAWLER (with artwork). I today returned one copy to him with my validation signature. I am very pleased with the finished product.

I've just heard that a second person is producing a book version for himself. I'm currently trying to get his permission to quote his words about it. I think this may be a general problem - but, apparently, he had difficulty with it at first, but as he's got towards the end, his opinion has drastically changed!

des
http://www.weirdmonger.com

des
Posted on Friday, March 03, 2006 - 12:37 pm:   

The words the new Hawler-publisher said:

"I must confess that, when I was reading the first half of the book I wasn't sure what to think about it. To tell the truth, I was a little bit lost. Then, I made a small break and sat down to devour the second part a month later. Now, when I'm slowly approaching the end, I am 100% sure that "The Hawler" is absolutely brilliant! The more one reads it the more everything becomes clear. I think it is worth to give it several readings in order to absorb the clarity of your vision presented therein!"

des

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration