Future Plans Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Lewis, D.F. » Future Plans « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

des
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2005 - 12:47 am:   

As well as reviving Nemo when the backlog are finally sold, I shall be serialising two new novels by DFL on blogs (as soon as (or if) THE HAWLER is published in print by whoever).

Both novels are 'spin-offs' from THE HAWLER:

KLAXON CITY (the further adventures of Greg in that Inner City plus those of Beth, Edith & Clare).

And the other novel will be the book that was discovered in Captain Nemo's library on the Drill:
Crazy Lope & Godspanker.
des

des
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2005 - 03:41 am:   

And, oh yes, there will be a third novel in the series (fourth if you count THE HAWLER itself) - but I've not started writing this one yet but it will entitled:
THE ANGEL MEGAZANTHUS

Meanwhile I'm expanding the ever massive list of previously published work now available on-line here as 'Weirdmonger Wheel':
http://www.nymous.esmartbiz.com/

des

des

Dflewis
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 01:59 am:   

I shall be selling off a lot of my bookish matter here on Ebay over the next few years: http://tinyurl.com/38lq3r

There comes a time in one's life when you see the 'light' at the end of the tunnel. It will probably take me 30 years to sell all my books and mags (which will then bring me up to age 90) whereby my descendants will not then need to get rid of all my books and mags to homes that would not appreciate them. That's why I am starting to do it now ... to homes hopefully where they will be appreciated. In the meantime I have already had a long period of enjoying them.

i.e a sort of closing-down sale! :-)

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration