Majoring on Nemonymous Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Lewis, D.F. » Majoring on Nemonymous « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

des
Posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2005 - 04:28 am:   

I have revised my set of websites, starting at:

http://www.nemonymous.com

and they now major on NEMONYMOUS itself rather than on DFL’s works. This is because ‘Nemonymous’ – although it has started its Project Pulp selling campaign in a very encouraging fashion – still needs to reach through a glass ceiling to obtain many more sales for all five of its anthologies. Until that happens, I shall have to resist the great temptation of issuing Nemo Six submission guidelines, which will be issued eventually whenever the glass ceiling is breached.

The websites still depend on the aim of ploughing all available finances into the ‘Nemonymous’ you hold in your hand, rather than into websites!

Having said above about the DFL works, if you follow various audit trails from the main website, you will also eventually reach information as to the
(i) the DFL Biography,
(ii) ‘Weirdmonger’ (which for all purposes is now virtually retitled under its printed subtitle: THE NEMONICON),
(iii) “Numinous Magazanthus” (which is a link for reading all DFL’s previous printed stories over the last two decades for free) and
(iv) a link to THE HAWLER (A Nemonymous Navigation) – ie DFL’s first novel – to be read for free as it progresses.(and judging by comments up to Part 17 where ‘The Hawler’ has currently reached, it’s getting better and better!).

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration