Dragon*Con: VOLUNTEERS WANTED! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Interzone » Dragon*Con: VOLUNTEERS WANTED! « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jetse
Posted on Tuesday, August 08, 2006 - 05:04 am:   

I'll be running a dealer's table (or booth, as it's called over there) at Dragon*Con in Atlanta, and for that I'm still looking for a few volunteers that are willing to help me out with it.

The operating hours are:

quote:

The Dealers Room and Exhibit Hall public hours are:

Friday 1pm -7pm
Saturday 10 am 7pm
Sunday 10 am 7 pm
Monday 10am 5pm

And I'm looking for a few people that can assist me a few hours each day. With the booth I get a couple of memberships, so you won't need to get one.

If anybody going to Dragon*Con or anybody living in the Atlanta area is interested, please contact me at Jetse(at)home(dot)nl.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jetse
Posted on Tuesday, August 08, 2006 - 05:13 am:   

Oh yeah, and we'll have a dealer's table at LACon IV, but there Jason Stoddard and his wife Lisa, and Ed Morris will help meo out -- and great thanks to them in advance!

So do feel free to seek us out in the dealer's room.

And if you do so before the evening of Thursday August 24, I may have a surprise for you...

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration