HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Twisthorn Bellow

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Hughes, Rhys » Twisthorn Bellow « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Orejitas
Username: Orejitas

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2009 - 04:38 am:   

I'm pleased to announce the official launch of the publishing company that intends to issue my novel Twisthorn Bellow in September...

Atomic Fez was set up by the Canadian fellow Ian Alexander Martin, former boss of Humdrumming Ltd, publishers of my Less Lonely Planet collection (aptly enough, Atomic Fez also plan to being out a second edition of that volume, an expanded version, sometime next year).

book cover image

Twisthorn Bellow is a sort of rival to Hellboy, but he's much more incompetent than that good red demon. Twisthorn is a golem who falls into a vat of nitroglycerin before he has set, turning him into a living stick of dynamite! His adventures among the supernatural creatures of the world often drive his potter potty! The novel is a black comedy satire in which I tried to be as inventive as possible... Apart from Hellboy my main inspiration came from the work of Philip Josť Farmer.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |