Is It Working? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Thackery T. Lambshead Pocket Guide to Eccentric & Discredited Diseases » Is It Working? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dr. Lambshead
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2003 - 09:33 am:   

Is it working?...Do I just type in letters like this, or is there something else that...Really? Well, then. Ahem. I would just like to welcome all of the distinguished doctors who have decided to contribute to this important project, and all of our many readers. On reflection, I certainly don't pretend to understand why we might need a "message board" to communicate when there are perfectly good telegraph services available around the world, but the two miscreants I have charged with day-to-day management of this project have insisted that it should be part of the "marketing strategy"--another term with which I am not particularly fond. I would like my esteemed colleagues to know that I will be available, via this infernal medium to answer any questions you might have about my credentials or about the project itself. Thank you and good night...er, do I just stop typing or...Oh. Erm. Well, good night, then.

Thackery

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration