Therapy: Diagnosis 1 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Thackery T. Lambshead Pocket Guide to Eccentric & Discredited Diseases » Therapy: Diagnosis 1 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dr. Lambshead
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2003 - 09:31 am:   

THERAPY: Doctors' Message Board
An introduction from Dr. Lambshead:

"Given the complicated nature of our mission, I thought it wise to provide our contributors and readers with an electronic meeting place. I am of the old school and made my greatest contribution to the medical arts long before such infernal things as 'the Internet' and 'email' occupied even a single neuron of a thought in some scientist's brain. However, my ancient bones tell me it is not wise to put up roadblocks to progress. Therefore, I have acquiesced to the demand for a message board. You may certainly share notes, compare case studies, and spread whatever you think of as 'wisdom' through this medium. However, please note that I will be checking up on you from time to time--frivolity and cynicism will be as frowned upon as lack of research or lack of candor. The Thackery T. Lambshead Pocket Guide to Eccentric & Discredited Diseases, although more formally published for over 30 years, had in the past been passed down through the generations in the form of loose-leaf carbon copies and photocopies from doctor to doctor around the world. From Freetown to Istanbul, Timbuktu to Ulan Bator, it has proven its worth. Its legacy should not be taken lightly. I may have passed the editorial responsibilities over to Drs. VanderMeer and Roberts, but until I pass over, I will still offer my comments--and my correctives."

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration