Bantam Books Deal Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Thackery T. Lambshead Pocket Guide to Eccentric & Discredited Diseases » Bantam Books Deal « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

JeffV
Posted on Tuesday, June 08, 2004 - 12:24 pm:   

Although the contract isn't signed yet, I guess it's safe to let this news out--Bantam Books has bought the trade paper and mass market US rights to the disease guide from Mark, myself, and Night Shade. It should be released in trade paper from

I've tried to email all of the contributors re the particulars, but I think spam guards are blocking some of my emails, so if you didn't get the news from me and you are a contributor, please email me at vanderworld@hotmail.com so I can give you the full update.

JeffV

JV
Posted on Tuesday, June 08, 2004 - 12:25 pm:   

Er, that should read "It should be released in trade paperback form by late spring/early summer of next year."

Jeffrey Thomas
Posted on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 02:08 pm:   

Wow...I just discovered this great news!!! :-)

Harvey Jacobs
Posted on Wednesday, June 30, 2004 - 08:35 am:   

As a paperback, isn't there the danger that the Guide will fall into the hands of the common people? Perhaps there should be 73 versions as with the Medicare prescription plan so as to guarantee utter confusion.

Stepan Chapman
Posted on Wednesday, June 30, 2004 - 10:58 pm:   

I hope there won't be any mildew contamination. I think that security measures should be put in place to keep Dr. Lambshead at a distance from the printing plant in question. He's very old, and there's no telling what he's got socked away up there at Whining-On-the-Brink. I've talked to him recently, and frankly, Jeff, I'm worried. These are perilous times.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration