Atlanta Disease Guide Reading Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Thackery T. Lambshead Pocket Guide to Eccentric & Discredited Diseases » Atlanta Disease Guide Reading « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

JV
Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 - 02:15 pm:   

Michael Bishop, Jack Slay, Robert Wexler, R.M. Berry, and I all had great fun at the disease guide reading in Atlanta. We had a very good crowd and I should thank John Snider from SciFiDimensions for getting the word out to the Atlanta SF Society. (And Dan Read, for bringing his posse.)

After the reading, some of us went to the Virginia Highlands area for drinks and dinner...which is where John and his wife Allison surprised me with a very thoughtful present (see last photo below; some of you may recognize him from Veniss...).

ScifiDimensions will probably run some photos soon, but for now, some photos of me, Jack Slay, Michael Bishop, Robert Wexler, and R.M. Berry, followed by some general crowd photos.

Thanks especially to Robert for driving through nine hours of snow to come down to Atlanta for the reading!

Text description

Text description

Text description

Text description

Text description

Text description

Text description

Text description

JeffV

JV
Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 - 02:17 pm:   

Text description

Text description

Text description

JV
Posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 - 02:21 pm:   

Text description

All photos by my lovely wife Ann, except this last one, by John Snider...

JeffV

mike
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2004 - 09:48 am:   

Thanks for these. It's not often that one gets good photos of one's accomplices at a reading, or such detailed shots of the back of one's head and the progressive hair thinning going on there. In any event, I had a great time at this event, Jeff, and both Jack and I are sorry that we couldn't stick around for drinks and dinner. Maybe another day . . .

Mike Bishop

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration