Disease Guide Readings/Reviews/Etc. -... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Thackery T. Lambshead Pocket Guide to Eccentric & Discredited Diseases » Disease Guide Readings/Reviews/Etc. - Discussion « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

JV
Posted on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 09:19 am:   

If you have any questions, want to report any reviews sighted that we haven't posted, etc., please post here. All comments welcome!

Jeff

Robert Devereux
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2003 - 06:31 pm:   

I was happy to see my local comic book shop had a copy of the guide. Having Gaiman's name on the cover, and having a fantasy author working at the store probably contributed to this.

But I was then unhappy when a friend of mine bought it - I had already picked up a copy for him for Christmas. I guess that copy will go to another friend.

One thing I did find interesting about the book is that I couldn't recognize the authors without checking the contributors. I could identify Rhys Hughes's entries and Jeff V's, but needed to check the authors on the others.

Jay Caselberg
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 03:19 pm:   

Received my contrib copies this evening. Kicks ass, guys!

JV
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 06:15 pm:   

Oh--thank god. So sorry for the delays. I'm glad you like it!!!!

Jeff

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration