Photos of the Dead and the Quick Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Thackery T. Lambshead Pocket Guide to Eccentric & Discredited Diseases » Photos of the Dead and the Quick « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

TTL
Posted on Sunday, August 24, 2003 - 08:04 am:   

A photo has finally appeared on my desk from ReaderCon, taken by Deborah, Dr. Di Filippo's significant other. I must say, I am not sure if all of the doctors are alive in this photograph. I do hope it was taken after the reading. Dr. Chapman is either taking a (well-deserved, I'm sure) nap, is deep in meditation, or has expired while still standing. This might account for the grim expression on the faces of the others (from the back, left to right: Chapman, then Di Filippo, Dr. Jeffrey Thomas; front row--Dr. Wexler, Dr. Klima, and Dr. Cisco).

Dr. Lambshead

The Quick, the Dead, and the Resting

Dr L Williams
Posted on Sunday, August 24, 2003 - 08:24 am:   

My felicitations on successfully undergoing the photographic process and I hope your souls are all intact.

Dr Chapman: may I offer my congratulations upon your moustache, which is very doctorly, if I may be impertinent enough to say so. Be sure that - if you are capable of reading this - we will make every effort to attend the viewing.

Dr Klima: you have a grave and sombre mien of which one can only approve.

Dr. Thomas
Posted on Thursday, January 08, 2004 - 04:24 pm:   

A wonderful picture; I just now stumbled upon this. Ah, the memories! I recall that after the reading we celebrated by drinking too much absinthe in Dr. Cisco's suite, which resulted in an embarrassing (if entertaining, at the time) episode during which we took turns embalming (and unembalming and reembalming) Dr. Chapman with a variety of substances at hand, and others brought to us by the cleaning lady and room service.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration