HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Alert:For the times / Great book Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » General » Alert:For the times / Great book « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Carolinaa
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 06:07 pm:   

Just want to share this with you, I just read a new book called 'Alert: For the times'. This book is not a novel, but a reach into the powers of the unknown. The unscientific world. The world of past prophecy. In part, this book unlocks the world of prophecy.
The study of climate change has long been evenly divided between long evolutionary types and catastrophic types.
Anyone who has an interest in prophecy, read this book! What you find in this book may be disturbing, but it will make a lot of sense...If anyone get's this book, post a message, I wanna know what you think...
I got it from this site:
http://www.thunderaway.com
(There are two books or more on that site, but the one I read is the one called Alert:For the times.)

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register