HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Old Earth Books

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » General » Old Earth Books « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sean Melican
Posted on Saturday, June 02, 2007 - 11:30 am:   

I'm trying to contact Michael Walsh at Old Earth Books but I keep receiving messages that my email clients (I've tried several of my addresses) are unable to establish an SMTP connection. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Claire Connelly
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2007 - 12:06 am:   

I've had similar problems trying to contact Michael at his Old Earth Books address and at the Pathway Book address. (I ordered all the Edward Whittemore books back in January, but only received one.)

He does note that he's busy at certain times of the year with his day job, but we haven't hit those yet.

It would be great if anyone who's in touch with him could let him know about the problems so we can buy more books!

Michael J. Walsh
Posted on Thursday, June 28, 2007 - 02:16 pm:   

Yikes!

Well, it seems the mail from the OEB site to my JHU account is being bounced by JHU. Apparently there's a vast volume of spam being generated using the address. I shall work something out with my web guy.

In the interim, feel free to contact me at:
mjw AT press DOT jhu DOT edu

As for the Whittemore books. They have been between printings - I expect to have more printed soon. In the meanwhile, buy some Waldrop , Howard & I can use the money <g>.

Also, I do have some copies of some of the books here in Baltimore - let me know what you need.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |