HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Seeking LADY CHURCHILL'S #s 1 and 2 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » General » Seeking LADY CHURCHILL'S #s 1 and 2 « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Gordon Van Gelder
Posted on Monday, September 11, 2006 - 05:52 am:   

I'm preparing to do an interview with Gavin Grant about his writings, but I've been unable to obtain copies of LCRW 1 and 2, which contain three of his stories, and none are available anymore. I've also been unable to get an account on the Nightshade forum. Would it be too much to ask if you could post a message to your readers? I'd be happy to pay S&H both directions. I'm not interested in owning the issues, just reading them. They'd be returned in the same condition. Or, if it wouldn't violate Fair Use, I'd be happy to pay for mailing photocopies or receiving scanned versions. If people would like to contact me, the email I'd prefer to use is ideoreviewguy[at]yahoo.com.

---Sean Melican

Rich Patterson
Posted on Monday, September 11, 2006 - 07:46 am:   

Sean,

If you click on the icon "Getting Started" (above), then scroll down to "Getting an Account", you'll see a link called "User Registration". Click on that sucker. The ap screen will ask you for five bits of required info (actually four, as one is repeated) and you’re in like flint.

If you're still having trouble, send me an email and I'll sign you up…

Sean Melican
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2006 - 05:48 pm:   

Got it.

Thanks.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators