HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Contact info for T. E. D. Klein?

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » General » Contact info for T. E. D. Klein? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Chris Dodson
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 04:05 pm:   

Dear Jason & Jeremy (or anyone else who can help me out),

I know Night Shade has had dealings with T. E. D. Klein in the past, so I figured this might be a good place to ask. I'm trying to get a complete bibliography of his work to date; the best I've been able to find so far was a bibliography in an old issue of DAGON, but that's nearly twenty years old. The Locus indices have been helpful in finding more recent work, but they're woefully incomplete (for instance, they don't list his foreword to the Jorkens volume.) I thought my best bet might be to try and get the info directly from Klein himself and so was wondering if you could provide me with some contact info, or perhaps send this message along to him. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Best,

Chris Dodson

Chris Dodson
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 09:42 am:   

I'm still getting some e-mails offering to put me in touch with him, so I just wanted to update this thread to say it's already been done. For the two of you who contacted me recently, I appreciate the offer, and a BIG thank you to the kind soul who helped me out in the first place.

MarcL
Posted on Wednesday, September 06, 2006 - 04:39 pm:   

Where is that bibliography going to appear, Chris? I'm sure I've missed stuff, and I hate the thought.

Chris Dodson
Posted on Thursday, September 07, 2006 - 12:06 am:   

Well, my original plan was to build a website exploring his work, but Ted seemed pretty mortified by the idea. One of these days I might throw it up on his Wikipedia page or something.

If you'd like, shoot me an e-mail at ChristopherDodson@gmail.com and I'll send you what I have.

Chris Dodson
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 02:26 pm:   

For Marc and anyone else who might be interested: I've completed the fiction sections of Klein's bibliography on his Wikipedia page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._E._D._Klein

The nonfiction section is complete through the early '70s; I'll be adding the rest sometime soon.

Chris Dodson
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2006 - 02:35 pm:   

I should add that the uncollected stories (basically, everything that wasn't in DARK GODS) will be included in the Subterranean Press collection REASSURING TALES later this year.

Having said that, though, "Renaissance Man" was originally meant to be in there, but I think it may have been dropped from the final TOC.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |