HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

The Caterer: The only comic you will ...

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » General » The Caterer: The only comic you will ever need « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

AT
Posted on Thursday, November 24, 2005 - 02:03 pm:   

Indispensable.

As Steve Aylett says in the Lint thread in JV's section (I've moved you here, Steve, so that this gets the prominence it deserves)
For reasons & by methods i can't explain, there's now a reprint of Jeff Lint's strangely nightmarish CATERER COMIC available! - details here -

http://www.steveaylett.com/Pages/CatererComic.html

The unexplainable be blessed. And as Steve says, holding the blessed thing by an ear
It's like a comic that's survived from another dimension by the seat of its pants.

Behold!
aylettCatererCoverweb.gif

Another indispensable: Steve Aylett's biography Lint The only biography I treasure, and an excellent choice for that collection of if I could only have ten books to keep me company in solitary confinement for the rest of my days

Robert Burke Richardson
Posted on Thursday, November 24, 2005 - 05:21 pm:   

^Wow, I've absolutely never heard of this before. I think I'll have to check it out.

Robert,
Elf-Help: comic*blog

steve aylett
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2005 - 07:27 am:   

i liked the ads in the Caterer comic (for Caterer badges etc) so much, i decided to actually make some badges and posters available -
http://www.cafepress.com/aylettstuff

That's right, i have nothing better to do.

------------

"The cynic finds out at birth what others find out at death"
- Jeff Lint, THE CATERER

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |