HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Looking for Writing Group in NJ

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » General » Looking for Writing Group in NJ « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

T L Taylor
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2005 - 09:39 am:   

Hello Everyone,

My name is Tracy Taylor and I live in the Princeton area of New Jersey. I have been writing (and submitting) for almost two years, as well as reading (and occasionally posting) on this bulletin board. I just returned from Clarion East where I realized the value of a face-to-face peer writing group. I am interested in joining a group, or, alternately, starting one if it does not already exist. Does anyone know of a writing group in this area and, if so, could you please forward me the details? Thank you.

Tracy
tracyltaylor@comcast.net

Nuke
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2005 - 06:50 pm:   

Check out the Garden State Horror Writers at http://www.gshw.net/. Lots of the writers in that group also do SF, not just horror.

Jose Sierra
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2006 - 12:00 pm:   

Hi Tracy,

I came across your post one year to the date! I was wondering if you ever found (or started) a writers group. I am looking for a writing group in Central New Jersey -- the writers groups in New York and North Jersey are just too far away. Please let me know the outcome of your search.

Sincerely, Jose
jobe0730@hotmail.com

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |