HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Lies, Inc.-Philip K. Dick-did i miss ...

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » General » Lies, Inc.-Philip K. Dick-did i miss something? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

ralph23
Posted on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 11:18 pm:   

Anyone read this recently? Ok, about 90 pages into it Rachmael teleports to Whale's Mouth and is hit with the LSD dart. Then at page 143 Mat is teleported to Whale's Mouth, and it's like Rachmael was never teleported, and Rachmael is still in the spaceship Omphalos, and Freya is asking Mat if they have to wait 18 years for Rachmael to arrive. Huh? Did I miss something? I was completely confused by this. Did it have something to do with the book Dr. Bloodes' text which has text made up of the reader's thoughts? I don't know what happened, as I usually am able to follow PDK's books fairly easily, but this one really confused me.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |