HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE ON NIGHT SHADE

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » General » APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE ON NIGHT SHADE « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mark Becker
Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2005 - 08:15 pm:   

Hi, I'm Mark Becker. I've been a troll here who used the name "Bandwidth Eater." I can't remember all the boards I made bad posts to, so I decided to make this thread in the General Discussion area so I could apologize to everyone. Some things happened at the Asimov's board thta made me decide to quit making racist posts. I thought they were funny at the time but I now realize that some people were really hurt by my posts.

I want to apologize to any and all of you who have been offended by my stupid actions.

Sincerely,

Mark Becker

Night Shade Books
Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2005 - 08:40 pm:   

You thought a page-long post of "niggerniggernigger" was funny? You seemed to think it was funny when you did it two days ago.

I didn't think it was funny. I also didn't enjoy the time I had to spend cleaning up after your ass.

Mark Becker
Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2005 - 09:07 pm:   

I completely understand you being pissed off. I can't think of a reason I did that stuff other than I was just trying to get a rise out of people. Like I said, I realize now how stupid that was after I caused somebody to quit the Asimov's board. If you'd like, I won't post here anymore, but I just wanted to say I'm sorry I caused you trouble.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |