HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Huh?!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » General » Huh?! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jeremy Lassen
Posted on Friday, February 04, 2005 - 02:45 pm:   

Dean Koontz's Frankenstein:

http://www.randomhouse.com/bantamdell/koontz/frankenstein/index2.html

A brilliant re-imagining and updating of the classic Frankenstein story that only Dean Koontz could conceive, PRODIGAL SON is the first volume in a four-book, co-authored series that opens with the "monster"óDeucalionócoming to modern-day New Orleans, where he will join forces with a street-smart police detective and her partner on the trail of a macabre serial killer... a serial killer spawned, Deucalion will discover, by his own creator, Dr. Victor Frankenstein, now Victor Helios.

JV
Posted on Friday, February 04, 2005 - 02:48 pm:   

Oh dear. He stole my idea. Except, in my novel Frankenstein goes to Tahiti and then Hawaii, in search of the perfect wave.

JeffV

Simon Owens
Posted on Friday, February 04, 2005 - 03:23 pm:   

I really don't like Dean Koontz.

splood
Posted on Friday, February 04, 2005 - 08:11 pm:   

It's amazing. I just invented a new rubber compound which I was just about to market on a very big scale, which is revolutionary in the sense that it doesn't bend but breaks, therefore forcing everyone to be very very careful with the way they handle things. My name for my rubber compound was Helios, but now I'll have to change it due to Koontz's visionary tendency to think about absolutely everything prior to its actual materialisation on earth.

What a blow to my business.

Jeremy Lassen
Posted on Friday, February 04, 2005 - 08:18 pm:   

my favorite part of it is that the first book is co-authored with non other then... Kevin J. Anderson.

Wow.

Mary Shelley
Posted on Saturday, February 05, 2005 - 04:54 am:   

Let the strip-mining begineth!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |