HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Call for submissions: 21C A&E

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » General » Call for submissions: 21C A&E « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anna Tambour
Posted on Tuesday, September 21, 2004 - 09:02 pm:   

A Call for Submissions: If you don't mind the arrangement of your work being in a part of a personal site, and approve of the sub-site aspect, I hope to launch a feature in the "Virtuous Circle of Medlars" part of Annatambour.net called "21C A&E: Twenty-first Century Aphorisms and Epigrams" because it's about time that people didn't have to look back to Bierce and others of his time and centuries earlier for a good pithy truth or meaningful wit in the twenty-five words or less category.
So I think it's time that the authors of today be quoted, and that the art of saying much in few words is honed and celebrated.
Submissions: Till Dec 1 - open category, submit as many as five of your own. Can be crafted anew or taken from your own work. Along with submission, supply a bio with any web links included to pages you might have. Bio 25 words or less (not including web page links).
If the site becomes anything of any size, then it will be internally searchable, and if it really becomes anything, it will cease to be part of my own site and I'll give it its own domain.
Until that time, I don't know if the idea will end up being a damp squib.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anna Tambour
Posted on Tuesday, September 21, 2004 - 09:08 pm:   

Apologies for not giving details for submissions.

anna_tambour@yahoo.com
Subject: 21C Sub
All submissions pasted into email.

looking forward to your wit and wisdom,
anna

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |