HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Sell your self-published books!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » General » Sell your self-published books! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Indiezon
Posted on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 08:54 pm:   

Indiezon.com. is an Internet superstore that gives you the opportunity to sell self-published books. We will only accept merchandise directly from the authors themselves. The site will be up and running soon. Please go to www.indiezon.com and sign up for the mailing list so we can keep you posted on what's going on. We will NEVER give anyone else your e-mail address. Just click the e-mail link and ask to be put on the mailing list. It's time for you to reach a greater audience. Indiezon.com ... Power to the People!

ray
Posted on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 08:55 pm:   

sounds good

Bob K.
Posted on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 11:07 pm:   

The "sounds good" endorsement, obviously supplied by someone completely unaffiliated with the endeavor, is what sold me. Sign me up. I'd like a decent ad campaign, a press release, and a cool cover, preferably by an artist I've heard of, and 50% royalties, too -- biannual would be okay but I prefer quarterly. My book is kinda long, about 1000 pages. But it's a Tolkienesque romance with lots of elves, so I'm sure it'll sell, and I wrote it in junior high, so it has a nice unjaded perspective.

Bob K.
Posted on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 11:52 pm:   

Apologies, Ray (V, perhaps?), I hadn't read that you hailed from the numark domain. I wish I'd thought to make it my ISP.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |