HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Drake's BALEFIRES

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Night Shade Books » Drake's BALEFIRES « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jim Rockhill
Posted on Friday, January 12, 2007 - 03:47 am:   

Thank you in advance for publishing this collection of Drake's horror stories. I have been waiting for someone to do such a book for a long time. Too bad it is not a complete collection, since "King Crocodile", "The Waiting Bullet", the Nathan tales, several of the Vettius & Dama stories (including what I deem one of the best: "Nemesis Place"), as well as a few others are missing.

Jim
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Pat_swift
Username: Pat_swift

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, May 06, 2008 - 12:48 pm:   

I remember Drake's horror stories from "Whispers" and DAW's "Year's Best Horror Stories" and it's good to have them all in one volumn together with a few I missed from various British pubications. The book itself is a beautiful thing from the cover art to the physical production and I fully intend to nominate it for a World Fastasy award.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |