Night Shade Books Has a Posse Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Night Shade Books » Night Shade Books Has a Posse « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jeremy Lassen
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2005 - 04:04 pm:   

Click here to see Night Shade's "Word Fantasy Convention 2005 Posse!" We had 75 t-shirts made up for the world Fantasy Convention, and gave them away. The only cost was that you had to let me take your picture while wearing said Night Shade gear... This shirt represents the lowest Night Shade print run ever, and I expect to see them turn up on e-bay soon.

While Posse shirts may be printed up again, the "Jeff VanderMeer/Russian Mafia" edition will be retired, and not re-issued. If you would like to be part of the posse, and be put on the list for the next limited edition run of t-shirts, send email to jlassen@nightshadebooks.com. They will probably cost around $15, and no more then 100 will be made. Be sure to include your size info... Adult (S, M, L, XL, and XXL), as well as baby doll, and half baby doll (S, M, and L) are available upon request.

Please note, the adult sizes are American Apparell (TM) Brand t-shirts -- Made in America, sweat shop free t-shirts... They are sized tight to show off your sexy body, so I would suggest up sizing from your normal t-shirt size if you are round like me. If you are normally a XXL, let me know, and I can have some normally sized, but sweat shop made "xxl" t-shirts included in the mix.

Night Shade will begin running some "posse" photo/promo contents in December... Keep watching this thread for details, and links to Online "posse" streat team materials (Jpgs, PDF's, Banner adds, etc)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bob Urell
Posted on Wednesday, November 23, 2005 - 03:42 pm:   

Egad. Was I drunk? Oh, wait. WFC. Yeah, I was drunk.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register