John Berkey and Hammer's Slammers! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Night Shade Books » John Berkey and Hammer's Slammers! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jeremy Lassen
Posted on Saturday, November 19, 2005 - 04:16 pm:   

I just got the initial color sketches for the Slammer's covers and they look HOT. Can't wait for the final canvas to be finished! Iíll be posting the finals as soon as they are available.

I'm really excited and proud to be working with Mr. Berkey... His work has been some of the most iconic and recognizable in the field, and it's an honor to be working with him. (sorry for being such a fan-boy.. but its stuff like this that makes this job so wonderful, and helps make up for all the downsides.)

Mastadge
Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2005 - 03:27 pm:   

I thought they were already done:

cover

jeremy Lassen
Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2005 - 03:31 pm:   

nope.

That was a catalog dummy that our distributor assured us would go no further then their immediate sales force.

They lied.

arggh.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register