HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Locas Award Finalists!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Night Shade Books » Locas Award Finalists! « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jlassen
Username: Jlassen

Post Number: 39
Posted on Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 01:30 pm:   

I want to send a big thank you to everyone who voted for Night Shade in the Locus Award's poll. For the second year running Night shade has made the finalist list. This means a lot to me, as the Locus Awards are popular vote. Ive always said I wanted our books to be read, and not collected. Being placed alongside fan favorites like Tor and Baen is truly an honor.

In particular, Id like to thank two people who have been working with Night Shade for a while now. Ross E. Lockhart and John Joseph Adams have both been keeping the Night Shade train on the tracks, and for that Im eternally grateful.

I also want to send a big Congratulations to Peter Beagle for his nomination in the short fiction category, for "The Last and Only, or, Mr. Moscowitz Becomes French", published in Eclipse One.

Congratulations are also in order for Jonathan Strahan, who edited Eclipse One, and who also turned up on the ballot (along with Gardner Dozois) in the anthology category for his work on The New Space Opera.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |