HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Impossible Stories

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Ministry of Whimsy » Impossible Stories « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

J. Erik Lundberg
Posted on Saturday, October 23, 2004 - 11:13 am:   

I just wanted to find out from you nice Night Shade/Ministry folks whether Zoran's mega-collection Impossible Stories is still coming out. Over at his thread, he said that "it isn't certain any more that it will be brought out as planned." Is the book delayed, or has it even been cancelled?

I do hope that y'all publish this book, as it contains some of the best fiction, translated or otherwise, that I've ever read.

JV
Posted on Saturday, October 23, 2004 - 01:12 pm:   

Jason:

A transition is occurring re the Ministry right now, with more information on that a little later in the year.

But I'll reply about Impossible, since I know Jason is in transition to WFC. :-)

In a nutshell, my understanding is that Impossible will come out as a Night Shade book, but not until early next year. NS overloaded themselves a little bit with the additional Ministry schedule. It's not a big deal and it won't harm the book in the least. Zoran's just a little miffed because he can't now coordinate a multi-national simultaneous release of the book in three different countries, a release that wouldn't have resulted in any more or less publicity for the book in the U.S. anyway.

JeffV

debt
Posted on Sunday, November 14, 2004 - 05:05 pm:   

Hello, I just wanted to say you have a very informative site which really made me think, thanks very much! Have a nice Day!!

<p>debt</p>

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |