The Devil in Brisbane Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Battersby, Lee » The Devil in Brisbane « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Lee Battersby
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2005 - 07:36 pm:   

My contributor copy of 'The Devil in Brisbane' arrived on Friday from Prime Books. I got halfway through before I mistakenly left it on the couch near my 11 year old stepson Blake. Now I can't get it back.

Sigh. I liked what I read though :-) He goes back to his dad's place at the end of the school holiday. I guess I'll get it back then.

Anyway: edited by Zoran Zivkovic, with assistance from Geoff Maloney. Apart from myself, you'll find the likes of Geoff, Kirsten Bishop, and Trent Jamieson.

Go. Buy. Make us all rich and famous.

Geoffrey Maloney
Posted on Sunday, October 02, 2005 - 12:02 am:   

Thanks, Lee. The launch went really well last Thursday with Jeff Vandermeer and the Brisbane Lord Mayor in attendance.

Is this the forum where I should mention that one of the stories does have some rude bits in it? Give that book back to Lee, Blake, right now:-)

Lee Battersby
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2005 - 05:30 pm:   

And it's now available from the Prime website, I see, which is good news for anyone interested in copping a read.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration