HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Welcome

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Infinity Plus » Welcome « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Keith Brooke
Posted on Wednesday, February 05, 2003 - 04:32 am:   

Many thanks to Night Shade Books for inviting us to set up the infinity plus messageboard here. It's something I've been planning for ages, but never quite got round to...

I think it'll be pretty much what you would expect: news from the site, plans, and I hope some discussion of what we've been doing and what we might do in the future.

Oh yes: if you're not familiar with infinity plus, we've been on the web for over 5 years and the site includes fiction from dozens of fantastic authors (Michael Moorcock, Jim Kelly, Mary Gentle, Jack Vance, to name four) and regular non-fiction. You can see the site at www.infinityplus.co.uk

Night Shade Books
Posted on Wednesday, February 05, 2003 - 04:48 am:   

I find Infinity Plus invaluable, from an aquiring editorial standpoint. It's a large resource of stuff I can browse through, and see what catches my interest. It's a great way to bone up on up and coming writers.

Jason

Neal Asher
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 12:00 pm:   

Hi there Keith,
Nice to meet you at that party for the two Jeffs. Hope Peter has come back to you.

Keith
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 05:12 am:   

Good to meet you at last, too, Neal. It was a good evening, wasn't it? And yes, Peter has been in touch and we should start receiving review copies.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |