HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

March updates

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Infinity Plus » March updates « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Keith Brooke
Posted on Sunday, March 16, 2003 - 04:11 am:   

Latest additions to infinity plus:

The Nature of Balance: Crying Blood - a novel extract by Tim Lebbon
Tim Lebbon interviewed by Sandy Auden
The Armory Show - short story by Nick Mamatas
Peace Demos - a feature by Gwyneth Jones

And a dozen new book reviews:
Richard Morgan's Broken Angels, Geoff Ryman's VAO, John Sladek's Maps: The Uncollected John Sladek (edited by David Langford), Paul Kearney's Ships From the West: The Monarchies of God Book Five, Richard Matheson's Come Fygures, Come Shadowes, Graham Joyce's The Facts of Life, James W Moseley and Karl T Pflock's Shockingly Close to the Truth: Confessions of a Grave-Robbing Ufologist, Kathleen Ann Goonan's Light Music, Charles de Lint's The Onion Girl, Joe Haldeman's Guardian , Philip K Dick's The Game-players of Titan, Joseph Covino Jr's Terror Tales of the City: Prince of the Perverse.

Phew. That's it for another couple of weeks, when we'll have contributions from Gary Braver, Cherith Baldry and Nick Gever's BSFA Award-shortlisted Christopher Priest interview.

The two to three week update cycle seems to be working: hectic for a few days and then once it's done it allows me time to work on other things. So I'll be keeping it up for the foreseeable future, although we may return to a weekly schedule at some point.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Keith Brooke
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2003 - 09:50 am:   

...and a second update for March: Nick Gever's BSFA Award-shortlisted Christopher Priest interview, an extract from and interview with Gary Braver, and an extract from Cherith Baldry's new novel, The Reliquary Ring. Also: ten new reviews covering work by Paul Finch, Harry Turtledove, George Zebrowski, Jon Courtenay Grimwood, Alastair Reynolds and others.

Another update due in a couple of weeks. After that I aim to be working on the first draft of my 2005 novel: I'll try to stick to the two- to three-weekly schedule, but things may get a bit erratic!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |