HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Asherfest

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Infinity Plus » Asherfest « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

KeithB
Posted on Sunday, January 16, 2005 - 08:15 am:   

The first site update of 2005 is almost entirely devoted to Neal Asher: three novel extracts, an interview and an article by Neal, along with the usual selection of reviews: www.infinityplus.co.uk

I see it's almost a month since the last update. That's largely due to the time of year: the Christmas break and working on the launch of my next Nick Gifford novel (Incubus, out on 3rd Feb from Puffin). It's also a reflection of the policy of updates established over the last year or so. We've shifted from weekly updates to putting the same amount of material (or even more) up with longer intervals between updates. The target is fortnightly, but sometimes it slips to 3 or 4 weeks. This makes it a lot easier to keep infinity plus going alongside all the other things I'm doing!

Anyway, it's great to have all this material from Neal - maybe we'll do similar things with other authors in the future.

Neal Asher
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 01:19 am:   

My pleasure -- I'm a publicity tart

KeithB
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 04:26 am:   

You put it so much more succinctly than I could...

nealasher
Posted on Tuesday, May 17, 2005 - 08:16 am:   

I just saw that. Ouch!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |