HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

E-mail problems

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Infinity Plus » E-mail problems « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

KeithB
Posted on Monday, November 01, 2004 - 10:29 am:   

Thanks to the wonders of my internet "service" provider (Zetnet, as you ask), all mail sent to iplus and infinityplus.co.uk e-mail addresses during the last two weeks of October was lost before it reached my in-box. So if you sent me anything then, please send it again - sorry about the inconvenience.

Of course, this message won't reach everyone who mailed me during that period - they'll just think I'm rude and can't be bothered to reply. Thanks, Zetnet.

And finally, nobody will tell me why my mail started going astray, and nobody seems to know why it's suddenly working again. Who knows - maybe it'll happen again. So if you find that I'm even slower than usual in responding to messages at some point in the future, it may be that your mail never reached me in the first place. I won't be offended if you ask.

Yours, currently looking into alternative ISPs,

Keith.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register

| Moderators | Administrators |