This little piggy is going to the mov... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Brooke, Keith » This little piggy is going to the movies... « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Keith
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2003 - 04:53 am:   

In the post this week: contracts for the movie option on Piggies! The deal is with Ministry of Fear, a subdivision of Little Bird, who've produced lots of interesting things, their highest profile credit probably being the co-production of Bridget Jones's Diary. I'll try not to let it go to my head ;-)

RFW
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2003 - 09:18 am:   

Hey Keith--that's super!

Robert

Des
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2003 - 01:56 pm:   

Wonderful news, Keith! Simply wonderful. Congratulations. (Proud for Weeley and Kirby Cross, too!)
Des

Keith
Posted on Friday, July 18, 2003 - 03:46 am:   

I've just signed the contracts and put them in the post, so all I have to do now is sit back and wait for the invitation to the premiere. I'm sure these movie things always work as smoothly as that.

Iain Rowan
Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2003 - 09:26 am:   

Congrats, Keith, that's brilliant.

KeithB
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 05:05 am:   

I've just finished reading the Piggies script - my comments at: http://www.nickgifford.co.uk/nicksworld.htm

Amund
Posted on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 02:51 am:   

Hello Keith!
I'm really looking forward to seeing the movie!
Will it be shown in theaters worldwide?

Keith
Posted on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 04:33 am:   

Hi, Amund,

Who knows? At the moment, things are progressing as smoothly as these things ever do: we have a third draft script, the production company are still sounding positive, and things appear to be coming together. There's no firm commitment to actually film, as yet, though, so details about distribution, etc, are a long way off.

I'm realistic about it - movie projects nearly always fall through at some stage - but optimistic, as well, if that makes sense!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration