Mammoth Book of Future Cops Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Brooke, Keith » Mammoth Book of Future Cops « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Keith
Posted on Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 02:42 am:   

Just received my copies of the UK and US editions of The Mammoth Book of Future Cops (edited by Maxim Jakubowski and M Christian; Robinson, UK; Carroll & Graf, US), which reprints my story "Professionals" from Interzone.

The line-up is really impressive, and includes stories by Richard Paul Russo, Stephen Baxter, Conrad Williams, Ian Watson, John Shirley, Jon Courtenay-Grimwood, China Mieville, Philip K Dick, Joe Haldeman, Paul McAuley, Carol Anne Davis, Paul DiFilippo, Molly Brown, Cecilia Tan and many more.

I'm not reading fiction at the moment, while I concentrate on the first draft of a new novel, but I'd love to know if the books is as good as it sounds. Opinions welcome!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration