Hugo Awards 2003 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Electric Velocipede » Hugo Awards 2003 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John Klima
Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2003 - 07:26 am:   

For anyone who is going to this year's Worldcon, the Hugo ballot is now online at:

http://www.torcon3.on.ca/ballots/index.html

As many of you know, if you are a attending member of last year's Worldcon, or a supporting or attending member of this year's Worldcon, you are eligible to vote. Sometimes in voting I feel like I'm spitting in the wind as my personal tastes are very different from the more mainstream SF crowd, but if I don't take this opportunity and cast the vote given to me, it's only a disservice I'm doing to the writing I like!

JK

Cheryl Morgan
Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2003 - 11:42 am:   

Er, no. The voting qualifications that you give apply only to the nomination stage. To vote in the final ballot you must be a supporting or attending member of Torcon 3. ConJose memberships don't count any more. Not that I want to prevent people from voting for me, but I'm afraid they have to be legal votes.

John Klima
Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2003 - 12:11 pm:   

Ah, well, see, that's what happens when you skim the parts that don't pertain to you. <sigh>

JK

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register