Artistic Help Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Electric Velocipede » Artistic Help « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John Klima
Posted on Monday, June 23, 2003 - 11:37 am:   

OK, I've used a variety of art sources for the zine, with the most recent issue being the best/most consistent. The incredibly talented Mark Rich took up the mantle I weakly dropped in his general direction and provided me with a series of great illustrations for issue #4. While I would be thrilled to death to have Mark help me in the future, I do not pretend that he is available at my beck and call. So, I reach out to the community at large here and ask if anyone is available to do cheap (contrib copies) spot sketches that can go with stories for the next issue.

Also, I have a bigger opportunity for someone with some time. I would like a logo. Something that really evokes what the zine's name implies: pseudo Victoriana steampunk sf speculative fiction. There's a good chance that a logo design receives $ from me, as it will be something used in more than one issue/place.

If you are interesed, respond here or e-mail me.

Thanks!

John Klima
Editor
Electric Velocipede
http://www.electricvelocipede.com

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register