World Fantasy--Tempe Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Electric Velocipede » World Fantasy--Tempe « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John Klima
Posted on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 10:21 am:   

Hey gang, I will unfortunately not be able to make it to World Fantasy in Tempe this year. Among those of you who are going, and will have space in the dealer's room, would anyone be willing/able to carry copies of Electric Velocipede?

Wish I was going. (have to look into tickets...)

JK

Deborah
Posted on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 11:07 am:   

JK - I will have a table and would be pleased to have EV on it. Email me and we'll work out the details.

BTW, it was good to see you (and meet your wife) in Boston!

Deborah

John Klima
Posted on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 12:14 pm:   

Will do. BTW2, it was great to see you in Boston. I need to pick up Polyphony 4 some time soon!

JK

John Klima
Posted on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 06:35 am:   

Copies of Electric Velocipede will be available at the Wheatland Press table at World Fantasy in Tempe. Wish I was going, but it's not in the cards for this year.

A big hearty thanks to Deb for giving up some precious table space to EV. Don't forget to pick up a Polyphony anthology while you're at her table. They're filled with good stuff.

JK

intellectually curious
Posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 02:17 pm:   

So, will all seven issues of Electric Velocipede be available in Tempe?

John Klima
Posted on Wednesday, October 27, 2004 - 06:09 am:   

No. Only the last three issues (5, 6, and 7) will be available in Tempe. Issues 2 and 3 are sold out and unavailable even from me, although I think that either Quimby's [http://www.quimbys.com] in Chicago or Clarkesworld Books [http://www.clarkesworldbooks.com] might have copies of issue 3.

Issue 5 ($5, double-sized issue) contains stories from Paul DiFillippo, Rick Klaw, Jason Erik Lundberg, and James Hartley (aka Jay Caselberg).

Issue 6 ($4) features Liz Williams, Jay Lake, William Shunn, Alan DeNiro, Stepan Chapman and others.

And issue 7 ($4), the current issue, has tales from Chris Roberson, Liz Williams, Christopher Rowe, Mark Rich, and many more.

Of course, this is all pending the US mail to get my package to Ms. Layne in a timely manner.

John Klima
Editor
Electric Velocipede

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register