Imaro Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Flashing Swords » Imaro « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Night Shade Books
Posted on Tuesday, May 17, 2005 - 05:57 am:   

Next year, Night Shade will be releasing a heavily-revised edition of Charles Saunders' Imaro. Because we love the heroic fantasy.

joneshowarda
Posted on Tuesday, May 17, 2005 - 07:42 am:   

Excellent! I'll look forward to re-reading those. Didn't you once tell me that there was going to be some new material in there?

Night Shade Books
Posted on Wednesday, May 18, 2005 - 04:48 am:   

Yep, his introduction covers all the rewrites and the reasons why. It's a lot more of a novel now, and a lot less of the fixup it was.

Robert Burke Richardson
Posted on Friday, May 20, 2005 - 07:22 pm:   

^Cool :-)

joneshowarda
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 11:02 am:   

I've just updated the mighty sword and sorcery timeline to include the mighty Imaro. You can find it over at

www.swordandsorcery.org

best,
Howard

Xero
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2005 - 08:15 pm:   

Thank you for picking up Imaro you just made 2006 for me. We have a couple of discussion threads on Charles and the trilogy.

http://www.blacksuperhero.com/bsh/viewtopic.php?t=129

Alex Bates
Posted on Monday, April 23, 2007 - 09:40 am:   

Well, I suppose I'm committing some terrible thread necromancy here, but I just finished reading both of the re-released Imaro books, and I found them to be just as excellent as the originals were when I stumbled across them in a used bookstore 10 years ago.

The changes were not too noticeable to me, although as I mentioned it's been a decade since I last read the series.

When will the third book be re-released, and do we know when the fourth when will be available? I'm very excited about this series, it's really top-notch stuff that seems to have been overlooked by the public.

Thanks!

-Alex

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register