September 2005 issue Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction » F&SF Issues - Tables of Contents, Discussion » September 2005 issue « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Paul J. Burke
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2005 - 12:04 pm:   

The David Gerrold stories "A Quantum Bit Exists in Two States Simultanelousl: On" & "Off" took me back down memory lane to Compuserve's Issues Forum, way back when. I remember talking to David and to the subject of his stories, Dan Goodman, Pope Daniel the First of the Church of the Chocolate Bunny.
Mike Resnick was there also.
David was something of a forum bully, and Mike and I had a go-round or two about his stuff.
Dan was an aspiring adoptive parent. I wonder how that turned out.
And he and I ganged up a Nazi sympathizer who called himself "Heinrich Himm".. a devoted follower of Hitler, until he was exposed to the facts of 'ausrotten', which apparently altered his life dramatically.

Gordon Van Gelder
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2005 - 01:09 pm:   

David adopted a son, who inspired "The Martian Child" (story, novel, and soon to be a movie starring John Cusack).

Jason Smith Sonata
Posted on Saturday, August 20, 2005 - 06:10 am:   

HA HA! GORDON GOT IN TROUBLE IN THE MIDGET THREAD! NEENER! NEENER!

John Joseph Adams
Posted on Friday, September 30, 2005 - 01:38 pm:   

What was your favorite story in the September 2005 issue? Go vote for it in the new poll:

http://www.tuginternet.com/jja/journal/

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register