Cancellation of subscription Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

HOME | CATALOG | DOWNLOADS | LINKS | EDITORIALS | DISCUSSION | CONTACT

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register
Night Shade Message Boards » Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction » Subscription Questions » Cancellation of subscription « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

cynthia
Posted on Wednesday, November 10, 2004 - 05:09 pm:   

I sent out the subscription card for F&SF in early October; unfortunately, I've recently run into some job- and finance-related issues. Because of these problems, I've decided it would be prudent to cancel the subscription for now. Depending on my monetary situation, I'll reconsider things a few months later.

The problem I have is that on the subscription invoice, it says the first issue of my subscription is coming; I'm not sure what to do about this. It seems a bit odd, and a waste of postage, to send a whole $33 and then have $29 or $30 sent immediately back, so I'm just wondering if there's an easier way to go about this.

Thanks.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Gordon Van Gelder
Posted on Wednesday, November 10, 2004 - 05:42 pm:   

Cynthia---

Just write "Cancel" on the invoice, mail it back, and keep the issue when it arrives.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Log Out | Edit Profile | Register