Geek With Books hiatus Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Klaw, Rick » Geek With Books hiatus « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Rick
Posted on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 04:14 pm:   

After over three years of producing a monthly column with almost no break, I have decided to put my "Geeks With Books" column over at SFSite on a summer long hiatus. The past six months or so of columns have been very difficult (both in finding time and to write) and although I continue to have ideas for new Geeks, I think it's best to shelf it for a few months and devote my energies to other projects. I am planning on contributing new reviews to both SFSite and RevolutionSF during the hiatus as well as work on my still unsold new book. (If you are a publisher and/or agent that is interested, please feel free to drop me a line.)

Thanks for everyone's support. I plan on returning regularly to Geeks in August or September.

Rick

Rick
Posted on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 04:17 pm:   

Not sure where that smiley came from... wasn't intentional.

Rick

gareykat
Posted on Saturday, December 11, 2004 - 05:31 pm:   

Thanks for the information that Hal Hall is compiling a guide to all of Louis L'Amour's characters. Do you know if he has completed that list?
My 'ex' wanted to name our son, Logan, after a L'Amour character that he admired.
I've read many of the books but haven't found that name.
I wanted to give the book to my son.
Thanks again, kathy

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration