Calling Chris Roberson. . . Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Roberson, Chris » Calling Chris Roberson. . . « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Andrew Fox
Posted on Thursday, March 15, 2007 - 06:47 am:   

Dear Chris,

Ever since the Great Spam Attack of 2006, many areas of these boards have gone silent. . . including yours. If you're still monitoring this site, how about a quick update on what you and Monkeybrain Press are up to nowadays? How's the family? I'd love to hear word of how you've been. I've continued to post my recent news on my corner of the boards (not that I've had tremendous events to tell of, but 2007 is looking better for me and mine than 2005-06, so far). I doubt I'll be making any out-of-state conventions in 2007 (long car trips with a three year old, a two year old, and a four month old are simply too strenuous), but I'm hoping to return to my travels in 2008. So I hope to see you and your clan then, if not sooner.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jetse
Posted on Friday, March 16, 2007 - 01:45 am:   

And Chris Roberson's blog is here.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration