The Voyage of Night Shining White Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Roberson, Chris » The Voyage of Night Shining White « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Chris Roberson
Posted on Friday, December 03, 2004 - 02:28 pm:   

The contracts are signed and done, so I'm pleased to announce that my novella "The Voyage of Night Shining White" has been picked up by PS Publishing, and is currently scheduled for a Fall 2005 release. The novella was originally commissioned for Argosy Magazine, and then pulled over lack of payment, so I'm overjoyed that it will finally be seeing the light of day. Another in my Celestial Empire sequence, it's a sequel of sorts to my stories "O One" and "Red Hands, Black Hands," set in an alternate history dominated by Imperial China.

Thanks are definitely due to Nick Gevers for putting this together. Thanks, Nick!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration