Here, There & Everywhere Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Roberson, Chris » Here, There & Everywhere « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Chris Roberson
Posted on Sunday, August 01, 2004 - 11:15 am:   

It looks like the news has broken in this month's Locus, so I suppose it's kosher to announce here. My time travel novel HERE, THERE & EVERYWHERE will be one of the inaugural titles from Pyr, the SF&F imprint of Prometheus Books, which launches next year. I believe that HT&E, which will be my first wide-release novel, is scheduled for release in April 2005.

For the two dozen or so people who may have read my POD novel ANY TIME AT ALL, this new novel is a substantially expanded version of the same story.

John Klima
Posted on Monday, August 02, 2004 - 09:37 am:   

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing it!

JK

Chris Roberson
Posted on Friday, October 22, 2004 - 04:04 pm:   

I've gotten the go-ahead from Mr. Anders, so I've posted to my website the gorgeous cover John Picacio has provided for HERE, THERE & EVERYWHERE. In the same way that the novel is an updated and (much) expanded version of my earlier novel ANY TIME AT ALL, the new cover is an updated version of the earlier book's cover; where the previous depicted the main character as an 11 year old girl, the latter depicts her as a woman in her early twenties. Now, of course, I want to write an even more expanded, more detailed version of this story, to give John an excuse to paint the protagonist as a woman of middle age.

Damn, but that Picacio is a talented, sexy bastard.

Compare and contrast both at http://www.chrisroberson.net, or just take a gander at this thumbnail:
HT&E Thumbnail

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration