Self Congratulatory Hype Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Night Shade Message Boards » Roberson, Chris » Self Congratulatory Hype « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Chris Roberson
Posted on Monday, February 17, 2003 - 01:43 pm:   

In addition to the luminaries on the list, I was surprised and delighted to my own ANY TIME AT ALL listed as an Honourable Mention in the SFSite Best SF and Fantasy Books of 2002 list.

http://www.sfsite.com/columns/best03.htm

I'm quite flattered to be included in such august company, including the likes of Miéville, Ford, VanderMeer and Gaiman. Aw, shucks.

Rick Klaw
Posted on Tuesday, February 18, 2003 - 07:58 pm:   

Congrats, Chris!

Rick

JeffV
Posted on Friday, February 21, 2003 - 09:19 am:   

Cool--congrats! You may already have commented on this, but are you working on a new novel?

Jeff V.

Chris Roberson
Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2003 - 09:48 am:   

Why yes, Jeff, I am. Isn't everyone?

I've got a couple of projects ongoing, in fact, including an expanded and reworked version of ANY TIME AT ALL that I'm talking to one of the larger houses about, a book series I'm putting together Lou Anders, and a novel involving a strange mix of Nineteenth Century detection and Frank Tipler-esque eschatology that centers around the search for the Holy Grail.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration